Monday 21 January 2013

supercar

this is my super-car it is not motorized but it has steering and a Lego v8 and some detail. I built it one night because I started a little bit and couldn't stop because everything worked out so well for me. I didn't use any of the common parts that other people use because i didn't actually own a super car model of any sort so i made do with pretty much the crane truck and flatbed. But on a recent trip to LegoLand I bought myself a super car (I cant remember the set number) i'm really looking forward to building more of these types of models.


2 comments:

  1. Could you try to make instructions??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really sorry but i pulled this apart long ago, but thanks a lot for commenting, i haven't stopped building, just stopped publishing what I build. But you have showed me that people actually see this blog. thanks.

    ReplyDelete